Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My darlings, all dressed up!

I thought a fitting beginning to this crazy endeavor would be a tribute to my darling children, all dressed up and ready to hit the streets for a ridiculous amount of candy that should last us until next Halloween ~ unless their daddy eats it all before then! So here we go! Luke is Batman. Again. But oh what a batman he is!
A princess? A fairy godmother? I'm not really sure, but isn't she gorgeous!

We had a great time. We visited a church down the street that we always go to, and then hit a nice neighborhood for some good candy! About an hour trick/treating, and they were ready to call it quits. The weather was beautiful, and even better, my hubby got to join us for the first time! What a blessing to have a "real" job and get to make some special memories with his kiddos! God is so good to bless our socks off ~ even on Halloween!
I just noticed my photos are dated the day AFTER Halloween. I don't know how that happened! hehe! Guess I better fix the camera!






3 comments:

Ginny said...

They look so cute. My husband actually got to come with us too. That never happens! Tell ms Sadie she looks ver beautiful!

As We Are said...

YEA FOR BLOGGING AMANDA! I love it and I am so glad you are diving into blog world. Your kids look so cute.

Courtney said...

of course they are beautiful! They're Millesons! WE don't MAKE ugly babies!

From one Milleson to another,