Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Letters to God

I finally got a girl's night last night. I went with some friends to Zio's in Bricktown and then to see "Letters to God." And all I can say is, if you haven't seen it yet, take some tissue. And be prepared to go home and love on your kids, because that's all I wanted to do when I got home!!! Parts of the movie are a bit cheesy, and the cheesy-ness distracts a bit from the story, but it's a good story and the acting is better than this church has previously presented.
So, I know this post is not very exciting, but nothing else is really going on here - oh, we did see "How to Train Your Dragon" on Saturday and it was AWESOME!!! The kids are still talking about their favorite parts and Luke asks every day when we can bring it home! So, that's all I've got for now!!! I'll be back when something exciting happens . . . or interesting . . . or I think of something to write that someone might possible be interested in reading!!!

No comments: