Monday, April 5, 2010

On a Roll . . .

I figured I'm on a bit of a roll with this blogging thing, so I'll just keep it up til I run out of steam!!! Hope the 3 of you enjoy it while it lasts!!!


Today Luke and I went to the zoo with some of our friends. Then we saw a zillion other people we knew while we were there! We have a brand new children's zoo area that just opened up, and we all had to check it out. It was awesome. The kids got to wade through a stream bed, pet some animals, and I got pooped on by a bird. It just doesn't get any better than that! A fellow teacher we ran into assures me that in Germany it is good luck to be pooped on, so I hope that pans out for me! We'll see. Anyway, enjoy these pictures of our crazy kids at the zoo!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks very handsome in his glasses! that zoo sounds like a fun place to try out. love you Amanda, Aunt Tammy

As We Are said...

Hey, that looks like fun!! We will have to come try it out with you some time!