Friday, January 18, 2013

 A few snippets of our year...

Luke Calton FINALLY learned how to ride his bike (I know - worst parents ever, right?) In his (and our own) defense - we have no sidewalks, and it's hard to learn on the grass!  And I am just not one of those moms that lets her kid ride their bike down the middle of the street.  Just can't do it!

Kiddos played in the rain this summer at Mammie and Pappy's house.  Sadie wasn't too sure about this playing in the rain business, but Mammie drug her out there, and before we knew it -they were rapping and busting a move out in the rain!  Sweet memories!
 Dropped Sadie at camp at Hidden Falls Ranch this summer.  What a great time she had!  Love these pictures by the canyon.  And she finally decided horseback riding is NOT scary, but pretty darn cool :)
The kids once again entered  the pancake making contest at the fair.  This photo was taken by a reporter at the paper - we were really hopeful that Sadie would make the paper, but she didn't :(  But she did walk away with 1st Place!!!  Delicious pumpkin swirl pancakes!

So - not even close to "A Year in Review" but at least it's a little of what we did last year.   Hopefully I can get some pics up from this year sometime next week! 
Also - it's Friday - my official Weigh-In Day at Weight Watchers.  I am pleased to announce I lost 1.8lbs this week!  I didn't quite make the goal I set for myself, but I am happy with the loss!  I plan on trying to update every week on my weight loss journey.  Just to keep me accountable!  I will try to not bore you all with every little detail!  I'll save that for my WW Blog!!!  (You're welcome!!!)
Looking forward to more great blogs next week!  
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

As We Are said...

Great job! I'm proud of you! And, those pancakes sound so yummy. We love pumpkin in just about everything.