Friday, January 11, 2013

Blogging Life

 I - have come back - to LIFE!!!!
(If you have seen Night at the Museum 2, you know what I'm talking about.  If you have not, then go get it.  And watch it.  And crack up when you hear him say that!)
Anyway - I have, for real, decided to return to blogging.  I miss it.  And it makes me sad to look back and see my blog from so long ago, and no recent updates.  So - here I go - again!  

Today is a big day for us.  Josh is starting a new job next week, and this is his last day at the building he is in now.  I can't believe it!  We both feel really good about this change, and we just know this is the beginning of something very exciting for us!  

Kids are growing and growing.  It amazes me to see how giant they are getting and how big the numbers attached to their names are getting!  10 and 8!!!  When in the world did that happen???  Overnight, I am sure!!!  Well - if you look at the blog - it really did happen overnight ;)

I am also really gung-ho about this Weight Watcher thing again.  In Sept of 2011, I hit my very lowest weight since I got married.  It was a great time.  However, I have gained back 20lbs of the 40 I had lost.  So, I am back on WW again, and determined to make it to my goal.  I'm sure you guys will enjoy hearing all about that adventure!  Well - I'll probably enjoy telling you more than you will actually enjoy hearing about it!

So - have you enjoyed my mindless rambling!  I promise to attempt a more organized and better thought-out entry for next time!  Just for fun, though, I will pop a couple of awesome cake photos on here, just for the heck of it!  You are welcome :)
 This first one is for my sweet niece, Madeline's birthday.  It may be my favorite cake ever!
And this was for my other niece, Tanner!  I've been wanting to do a purse and high heel for the longest time!  So glad she's a girly girl!

Hope you all enjoyed the random update!  See you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you're back to blogging! and i loved the cakes :)That's awesome about Josh, can't wait to hear about his new job! can you tell i LOVE exclamation marks? hahahaha
Aunt Tammy

Anonymous said...

Blog sister, blog!! I love hearing about what's going on with you!
Tamra