Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fun at Work :)

I must be on some kind of a blog-high or something!  I'm posting like crazy around here!!!  I'm also blogging on WeightWatchers Community, so that is fun - totally different blog, but fun.
Anyway - I just have a great photo that needs to be shared to show you guys what fun we have here at school!
This is Khurry!  She is a senior this year, and she's been having a problem with her locker for about 3 months now...
She solved it this week.   
Yes - that is a mouse.
And Yes - she caught it in her locker!!!
EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
What a good sport she is, though!  Look at her - holding it!!!!  I wouldn't be holding it!!!
(Luke would be though!)    

I love the kids at work!  
They make my job so much better every day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cannot believe she is dangling that mouse! i'm so proud of you Amanda for this blogging high you are on. it lets the rest of us in on what is going on in your world :) aunt tammy

As We Are said...

GROSS!!!! What a brave girl!