Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Spirit Week!

So - it's Spirit Week at school this week.  (That means Basketball Homecoming - if you are wondering...) It also means we get to dress up and act a fool all week :)
Today was "Will you still be my friend if I wear this?" day!  (Previously known as Clash/Bad Hair Day.)  I had a great time with this particular day.
I have embraced the clash...


Here I am with Lindsay - she is my Study Hall student during 5th hour.
Do I look awesome or what???
You cannot see the great beaded jewelry I am wearing - along with a longer crystal bead necklace.  You also can't really see that I have tied 2 different scarves together to make a really nice belt for that lovely shirt.  I think the Elmo tie is the best part.  Oh - you also can't see the mismatched earrings (the one on my right is hot pink!) and the multi-colored bows in my dreadlocks (dreadlocks match the hat!)
I'm telling you - I was rocking this thing!!!!

I am really just grateful that Lindsay agreed to be photographed with me ;)

My sweet children dressed up in "dressy" clothes today for chapel.  I took their picture at home, and it is still on my camera, so I'll have to post that later.  Luke did look especially handsome in his vest and tie.  He's just the cutest little man!!!

Well - I hope you all enjoyed the show!

No comments: