Monday, January 21, 2013

CAKE!!!

Love this darlin' Snowman cake I made for a friend's daughter's surprise birthday party this weekend!  I love Snowmen!!!!
 My cake business has really taken off this week!  I have 3 cakes due on Friday!  Wow!!!  One of them has been in the freezer since the birthday boy broke his arm the day before his party!  Finally got it rescheduled, so I get to deliver it!  Then I have a Money cake and a Dr. Suess cake with some Thing 1 and Thing 2 cupcakes that day also!
It's going to be a busy busy week around here!  Sadie's basketball tournament starts this week.  First game on Tuesday evening!  (Second game on Thursday - but only if they win Tuesday!)  Then I have a scrapbook retreat this weekend starting Friday as soon as I get my cakes delivered!  I am soooo not organized and have NO pictures ready to go!  Guess I better get some printed!!!

Well - that's about all I have for you today!  Blessings to ya!

No comments: