Monday, January 14, 2013

Josh's New Job

Here goes my man!  Off to work!
Today is a big day.  We have been praying and searching for months for a new job for Josh.  Today, he gets to start one!  He will be working at the Devon building downtown (the tallest and newest building!) He is super excited!  His current job will be replacing lights (we call him the "master lampist") as well as changing filters and possibly taking care of the water-features.  
He has also been informed that there is LOTS of room for advancement and has already been told that he will probably end up with a different job before long.  We are so excited, we can hardly stand it!
Tomorrow, he gets his new uniform, so I will have to update with a pic of him tomorrow!
I am so proud of my hubby and how hard he works to provide for us!
Hope you have a great first day, Babe!!!  I love you!!!

Oh - and I guess I should confess - he was not actually leaving for work in this picture.  I have to leave for work 15 minutes before he does, so no one would be available to take a picture when he ACTUALLY leaves.  Therefore, he posed for me before I left for work!  Also, I apologize for the poor picture quality.  My phone does not do a great job, but it's better than nothing!

No comments: